Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NAME THOSE CONTINENTS! (and moons)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1NAME THOSE CONTINENTS! (and moons) Empty NAME THOSE CONTINENTS! (and moons) Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:00 am

Bigro

Bigro
Admin

Question, do you think some of the continent names and/or boundaries are skew-if?

Well then, I have just the thing for you.

In this thread; we decide upon new names for the continents and moons, boundaries will also be discussed.

As it stands, these are the continent borders

light green = eyensoln + shutoa
darker green = un named as of yet
white = south delanon
red = north delanon
Dark blue = Molatere
Purple = Biagros
Orange = Ethrekan

We also need to name moons. The moons are as follows.

Anca:
Moon1 = un named (equal to our moon)

Velocintian:
Moon1 = un named (small)
Moon2 = un named (even smaller

Barrin:
Moon1: un named (size of Titan)

Outer planets moons can be listed too, however these will be too many to list on one page.

All suggestions welcome

http://inop.betaboard.net

2NAME THOSE CONTINENTS! (and moons) Empty Re: NAME THOSE CONTINENTS! (and moons) Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:44 am

Lordlyhour

Obnoxious Outpointer

All the moons are now named Steve, until a better name can be found. I would like Anca's Moon to be called something Like Luna, So I can call my Nation of Moon Dwellers The Sovereign Union of Lunatics. Well, I'm calling them that ANYWAY but I want it to have some meaning in Context (lunatic meaning Moonstruck 'cause Luna means moon, which wouldn't be the case in INOP unless it WAS)
For Velocintan's moons, I suggest Bree and Kabrak
and for Barrin's moon, I suggest Lush (

3NAME THOSE CONTINENTS! (and moons) Empty Re: NAME THOSE CONTINENTS! (and moons) Sat Jun 23, 2012 3:08 pm

Will

Admin

I like them ideas

4NAME THOSE CONTINENTS! (and moons) Empty Re: NAME THOSE CONTINENTS! (and moons) Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:36 pm

Daniel

Admin

I'm suggesting Luna for Anca's moon, Kliks and Kepex for Velocintian's moons, Irono for Barrin's moon, and the following for some of the outer planet moons:

Zares
Eikol
Hern
Stide

I'm fine with the continental names; I came up with them, after all Razz

5NAME THOSE CONTINENTS! (and moons) Empty Re: NAME THOSE CONTINENTS! (and moons) Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:43 am

Bigro

Bigro
Admin

You know lordly, we now have to have a moon named Steve.

Naming the moon of Barrin Lush would tickle my irony glands ever so much but Irono just sounds a little less...silly Razz

I honestly thought from the start that Ancas moon would be called Luna, I think this one is safe to just set in stone.

As for the Velocintian moons I believe they should have some sort of similar names so Kliks and Kepex are looking the best so far in this aspect.

I personally would like to suggest Jarche and Enache for the Velocintian moons

http://inop.betaboard.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum